Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Grabby Story Titles Writers Anonymous





 DON TACO


 A Fate Worse Than Desk

 45 In A 33 World

 The Big Bright Red Ambulance Blues

The Bones Of The Dragon

 Buddy Holly In Hell

The Devil's Answering Machine

Eyes Like Mr. Potato Head

 He's Ded But He Won't Lie Down

 Life Without The Polka

 Raven When She Slept

Waiting For The Comet

All My Other Stuff is Just Lip Gloss.


RICK THUES

Upside down

Flying dream

Work hard, not smart

Never trust a computer

Entropy is the opposite of Love

Rule of Three

Low Tech

Lost Truth

I’m not a fan of flames

Forgive, forget

BRIAN BROWN

10 in the shade, and there’s no shade.

9AThe small penis blues.

Knock knock you’re dead.

The pig farmer’s daughter. 

BRUCE EMARD

The Unknowing Flinch.
Message in a Golf Ball

PAUL DELGADO

Jumping into the pool of bad judgement
(A Cliff Divers guide

DAVE MOLINA



Monogamy: One Strike and You’re Out

         A Very Short Story


Nobody Dies on the Dance Floor


A Wrongly Categorized Man


The Other Woman Before the Other Women


Catholic Guilt and Nuns with Rulers


My Favorite Psychotic


The Glass Half-Bullshit


Backseat Confessional


How to Know What You Don’t Know


12 Great Ideas to Make This the Best Pandemic Ever


Your Mother Was Right, (So Was Your Ex)


I’d Screw Everything Up

 (If I Only Knew Which Way to Turn the Damn Lid)


I’ll Never Buy an Idiot-Proof Car Again


The Vertical Expression of a Horizontal Desire


Searching for the Dad I Never Had


It’s Not the Software that is Non-Intuitive….


Books Falling off Shelves


DENNIS WATSON


10 Titles in Search of a Best Seller

1. The Sexual Habits of Everyone

2. 5 Foods You Should Never Eat
    (Without a Paramedic Standing By)

3. The Tao of Dog

4. How To Laugh Out Loud Every Day

5. Writing: First You Make It, Then You Make It Better

6. Oscar Wilde Was Right About Everything






>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blood and Sand by Paul Delgado

 Blood and Sand Paul Delgado When I was thirteen, I wanted to be a Matador. I must have read I’ll Dress You in Mourning by Dominique La Pier...