Monday, February 8, 2021

Welcome to '71 Writers Anonymous!







The Eight Servite Holy Founders of '71 Writers Anonymous;  Brother Dennis Watson, Brother David Molina, Brother Bruce Emard, Brother Rick Thues, Brother Paul Delgado,  Brother Don Taco, Brother Brian Brown, and Brother Jerry Flanagan invite one and all to support each other in their shared pilgrimage to write, and write like the wind!   More than a mere support group for troubled souls who were not paying attention during Freshman Year English Class, 71WAnon strives to provide a bridge over troubled past participles and the many seemingly insurmountable Writers' Blocks which hinder our collective crusade, or jihad, or what ever you want to call it for whatever reason you may have, or not have.

To this end:  my name is Brother Dave Molina....and I am a writer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blood and Sand by Paul Delgado

 Blood and Sand Paul Delgado When I was thirteen, I wanted to be a Matador. I must have read I’ll Dress You in Mourning by Dominique La Pier...