Thursday, May 15, 2025

The Small Penis Blues by Don Taco

 The Small Penis Blues by Don Taco


 I have a little penis

it tells me what to do

sometimes it makes me happy

sometimes it makes me blue


somehow I'm advertising

it on my pickup truck

I didn't want to do that

I just wanted to


forget all my troubles

and get on with my life

I'm mad at all my neighbors

I haven't got a wife


I'm rude and I'm impulsive

and I was out of line

I guess I brought it on myself

by ruining her sign


I've got a nasty temper when

I don't get what I want

but I should not have tangled with

that woman, she's a 


calculating vengeful sort

no forgive or forget

she really got the best of me

it's on the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Biograph by Don Taco

Auto Biograph  by Don Taco   One of the particularly American genres of music is the 'I Love My Car' theme. In our childhood, Jan ...